Sorris Sorris Lodge
Dramatic piles of mesmerisingly balanced granite boulders in a rugged desert landscape set the perfect backdrop for Sorris Sorris Lodge. The lodge encapsulates a modern expression of African architecture, with an outdoor pool offering panoramic views over the Ugab River and the Brandberg Massif.
Dining, pool, guest lounge and bar area on an elevated deck with panoramic views over the Ugab River and the Brandberg massif. Rooms and public areas connected by raised wooden walkways.
9 Individual units consisting of:
- 4 with double beds
- 5 with twin beds
- 2 separate twin bedded units for Guides/Pilots/Tour Leaders are also available
- Guided walks and scenic nature drives in the Brandberg area, including searching for desert adapted elephants in the Ugab River.
- Cultural experience of the Sorris Sorris community.
- Guided tours to the Brandberg massif, extraordinary geological information and famous for ancient rock art (optional and subject to prior booking).
- Hot Air Ballooning (optional at additional cost and weather permitting).
Self-Drive Guests: The lodge is accessible by road but only for vehicles with high clearance. From Uis take the C35 towards Khorixas turn left onto the D2319 and follow the signs to the lodge. From Khorixas take the C35 towards Uis turn right onto the D2319 and follow the signs to the lodge.
Prior to your departure we recommend that you contact us with regards to road conditions which may be affected by seasonal changes. e.g high rainfall.
By Air: Nearest Airfield Uis Airport
GPS coordinates Lat: - 21228319 Long:14.867904
Duration to the lodge is 1 hour scenic drive